Category: Community

Tiptop Touro

The New Orleans neighborhood Touro is flanked by businesses around it’s perimeter – but nestled inside are big, beautiful old homes. Living in Touro is picturesque and being able to walk to many shops, restaurants, and bars is a great convenience. If 100 year old homes make your heart melt, you’re going to be in… Read more »

READ MORE

Hot Minute: Mid-City

Want to see what New Orleans neighborhood, Mid-City looks like but time have to drive all over the place? Check out on HOT minute in Mid-City!       Learn more about New Orleans neighborhood, Mid-City.      Made Mid-City

READ MORE

Naturally New Orleans East

The New Orleans neighborhood, New Orleans East, is often forgotten by locals. I hate to say that – but there is truth to it. The East has many different subdivisions, with some of them being gated. Having to virtually rebuild from the ground up after Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans East has dedicated residents opening… Read more »

READ MORE

Magnificent Milan

The New Orleans neighborhood, Milan, is an area some would likely just call Uptown.   With such a diverse mix of residents, you will find anywhere from doctors to servers calling this area home. Milan also has public tennis courts for all, a basketball court, and a very active neighborhood association. While mainly residential, there are… Read more »

READ MORE

Loyal Lower 9th

Living in New Orleans neighborhood, the Lower 9th Ward provides people with the opportunity to live in peace and quiet. While only 15 minutes to downtown, it’s very quiet and serene in their neighborhood. You can find funky, modern built homes and plenty of old-school New Orleans type houses too. Take a look at… Read more »

READ MORE

Hot Minute: The LGD

Time is precious in our busy world. Here is one hot minute in New Orleans neighborhood, the Lower Garden District.       Top 5 Reasons to Live in the LGD

READ MORE

Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves

New Orleans is one of those beautiful places that embraces artists and craftspeople. We have art markets galore around town that provide the opportunity for a person, with an idea & a vision, to attempt to market their products. As a lover of all things local, I try to push people to buy as… Read more »

READ MORE

Familial Freret

Freret –  one of those New Orleans neighborhoods that almost has it all! You can walk from your house to a variety of coffee shops, bars, restaurants, Freret Street Market, shops, and playgrounds.  It has an extremely welcoming vibe and I think the only time I’ve seen it packed was during Freret Fest. While they… Read more »

READ MORE

Love to Luvi, Baby

I can’t even lie to you, when I saw the sign for Luvi pop up on Tchoupitoulas, I thought it was a yoga studio. (Shout out to my coworker Jennifer for knowing it was a place to eat!) Luvi Restaurant, in the New Orleans Riverside neighborhood, is “traditional Shanghai cuisine with a punch of… Read more »

READ MORE

Time-honored Treme

New Orleans’ oldest, and first, subdivision of the city is the neighborhood Treme. Minutes from the French Quarter, it is also the oldest African-American neighborhood in the country. This area hosts multiple festivals throughout the year where you can enjoy some local fare while sitting under an old oak tree. With theaters, museums, parks,… Read more »

READ MORE