The witching season is upon us! While you’re buying all the fun-size Snickers and decorating the yard with ghosts and skeletons – check out all the other activities we found for kids and grown-ups! Some of these are outside of New Orleans, but they were too good not to mention!
First things first, let’s talk about where the pumpkin patches are located!
- St. Andrew’s Episcopal School, 8012 Oak St. New Orleans: M-Th 3 pm – 6:30 pm; Friday 3 pm- 9 pm; Sat & Sun 9 am – 7 pm.
- Mrs. Heather’s Pumpkin Patch 11215 Lee’s Lane, Hammond; Open until November 8th; M – Fri 9 am – 5 pm; Sat & Sun 10 am – 5 pm. EVENT DETAILS: Adults are free, kids are $7/each. Cash only. Pick a pumpkin, zip line, jumping pillow, face painting, farm animals, hay maze, picnic lunch spot, & more.
- Children’s Museum of St. Tammany, Boo Bash On the Lawn; Saturday, October 30th; 10 am – 12 pm; games, trick-or-treating, & more; costumes encouraged; $15/person over one year old & includes admission to the museum.
- Trunk-or-Treat Atonement Luthern Church & School; 6500 Riverside, Metairie; Saturday, October 23rd, 6:30 pm – 8 pm
- Peek-A-Boo at the Zoo; October 20-24th; 10 am – 5 pm; treats, photo opportunities, & animal experiences.
For the Grown-Ups
- Tujague’s Witches Luncheon; Friday, October 29th, 11 am – 2:30 pm; 3-course meal $38/person with the option of adding bottomless mimosas for $18; Costumes encouraged!
- New Orleans Zombie Run; Saturday, October 23rd, 9 am; 2-mile race through the Warehouse District.
- NOCHI Rooftop Dinner & Movie; Saturday, October 30th, 6 pm – 9 pm; Tickets are $65 and include a full-service feast with a specialty cocktail or non-alcoholic drink; Rocky Horror Picture Show is the featured film & prizes for costumes will be given out!
- Krewe of Boo; Saturday, October 23rd, 6:30 pm
- The Mortuary; 4800 Canal in Mid-City; General Admission Tickets $30
- New Orleans Nightmare; 319 Butterworth St; General Admission $29.99
Happy Halloween y’all!
Contact Team Be New Orleans