365 New Orleans is focused on local artists and businesses. Every single day, for one year, a new person or place will be highlighted. Follow along on Instagram: @365NewOrleans Paul Tufaro, clearly a New York native, arrived in New Orleans 21 years ago. As a kid, he grew up working in New York delis.… Read more »READ MORE
Selling with Leslie
If you’re looking to sell your home for any reason – downsizing, upsizing, change of neighborhoods, or even leaving town (nooooo!) – Leslie can help you get your house sold.
- Walk Through Consultation. Take me on a tour of your house! Afterwards, we will talk about what you need to do to get ready to hit the market.
- Staging. Complimentary staging advice can be provided. If professional staging is needed, we can discuss it.
- Professional Cleaning. Professional Cleaning will be provided to you either before photos or before you move out – you choose!
- Photos. No matter the price of your home, I will get beautiful, professional photos taken. We want to show the world how great your place is.
- Floor Plans. We will get the house completely measured and have a floor plan made. Prospective buyers love seeing a floor plan.
- Pricing. You don’t want to be the one overpriced home on the block. that’s not going to help you sell your home. We will determine the best way to position your house on the market so we can get it sold quickly.
- Marketing. We don’t just put it in our local MLS and call it a day. We also do the following: Syndication to our every major website (including Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, & even other real estate company websites). An individual website will be created just for your home too. Print marketing, got that. Video for your house – got that too. Targeted ads on Facebook & Google are a part of this package as well.
- We put it on the market. Now what? No worries there. You will never be without information. We will go through what to expect after hitting the market, what happens we get an offer, and everything in between.
- All-inclusive Commission. The ads that are run, the videos, the photos – that’s all included in the commission. No extra cost to you.
- Open Houses & Broker’s Tour. Old school marketing with brokers tours and open houses get people through the door that wanted to see more than just your pretty pictures.
- Out of Town Buyers. Second homes are becoming more and more popular in the New Orleans real estate market. Ads will be run in multiple cities where our vacation home buyers are coming from.
Want to chat with Leslie about finding out your home’s worth? Drop your info below.