Picture it: it’s the year 2022 and everything is expensive. Rent, gas, electricity – you know it, the prices are up. The good news is that not all your workouts have to cost a fortune. You can quit paying an expensive monthly gym membership and take advantage of free (or cheap!) fitness classes in New Orleans!
Grab your water bottle and head out to one of the many free classes available to you!
With free classes throughout the week, they are bound to have something that works with your schedule!
- Mondays: City Park Shakeout Run/Walk; starts at 6 pm
- Mondays: Port Orleans Social Shakeout; starts at 6pm
- Tuesdays: Bounce Ya Brass @ Crescent Park; starts at 5:45 pm
- Wednesdays: Bounce Ya Brass @ City Park; starts at 6 pm
- Thursdays: Twerk Ya Brass @ Crescent Park; starts at 5:45 pm
- Thursdays: Stretch Ya Brass (donation class) @ City Park; starts at 6 pm
- Mondays: City Park Peristyle; starts at 6 pm – $10/class
- Tuesdays: Hotel Peter & Paul; starts at 10 am – donation based class
- Wednesdays: Tchoup Yard; starts at 6:30 pm – $5/class
- Thursdays: The Music Tree on Bayou St. John; starts at 5:30 pm – $10/class
- Thursdays: City Park near City Putt; starts at 6:30 am – $10/class
- Fridays: Audubon Park Bandstand; starts at 7 am – $10/class
- Saturdays: Hotel Peter & Paul; starts at 10 am – donation based class
- Wednesdays @ Champions Square; starts at 6 am
- Fridays @ NOMA; starts at 6 am
Every Saturday morning, 8 am at the Peristyle in City Park!
You always have other options by utilizing NORDC – they offer classes Monday-Saturday at a variety of times. They have Zumba, water aerobics, boxing, and more!
The Gretna location of Anytime Fitness is offering $5 Bootcamp classes every Monday & Wednesday at 6 am.
It’s an outdoor circuit training class for all ages!
- Tuesdays @ 9 am
- Thursday @ 9 am
Saturdays at 9:15 am at the Andrew P. Sanchez & Copelin-Byrd Multi-Service Center. $10/class
Want to talk home buying after a class? Text us!