Welcome to HOT HOODS! Where we bring you the hottest neighborhoods of New Orleans for the last month. Here is the April 2023 edition!
0-$100k: 11 sales total; New Orleans East had over half those sales
$100k-$200k: 45 sales; Algiers leads the pack in sales with New Orleans East fast on it’s tail
$200k-$300k: 42 sales; Algiers was the front runner in this price range; houses ranged from new construction (in the East!) to houses in need of full renovations (Fontainebleau)
$300k-$400k: 31 sales; Algiers is running the show this month with the most sales in this price point too. There were new builds in Gert Town & Leonidas though!
$400-$500k: 18 sales; We had a lot of neighborhoods tie this category from Algiers, Algiers Point, Gentilly, & Lakeview
$500-$750k: 39 sales; Lakeview dominated with half of these sales
$750k-$1M: 18 sales; We have a tie again! Lakeview, Gentilly, East Riverside, & the Irish Channel were neck in neck on this race!
$1M & Up: 15 sales; Audubon was the winner; the highest sale was $4M
- 0-$100k: 2 sales with one in the East & one in Central City
- $100-$200k: 13 sales; New Orleans East had the most sales. All properties were fixer-uppers
- $200-$300k: 11 sales; Algiers Point had two of the sales
- $300-$400k: 14 sales; Bywater won this round
- $400-$500k: 11 sales; The winner was tied between Central City & Bayou St. John
- $500-$750k: 8 sales; West Riverside had 2 of these sales
- $750k-$1M: 2 sales in the Garden District & Touro
- $1M & Up: 2 sales in Leonidas & Audubon
If you want a list of homes for sale – send us a message below or text us!