Check out what New Orleans’ hottest neighborhood sales were for the month of June 2023! We cover single-family and multi-family home sales across the city!
Here is what the single-family home sales looked like:
- 0-100k: 8 sales; four were in Algiers!
- 100k-200k: 48 sales; New Orleans East & Algiers ran this show
- 200k-300k: 47 sales; Gentilly was the clear winner of this category
- 300k-400k: 47 sales; Algiers & Gentilly are just running the sales this month!
- 400k-500k: 33 sales; Algiers Point had the most, with five of them
- 500k-750k: 44 sales; Mid-City & Gentilly tied it up
- 750k-1 Million: 23 sales; Lakeview won this one with eight of the transactions
- 1M & Up: 23 sales; French Quarter had 5 sales, making them the front runner
Multi-Family Home Sales:
- 0-100k: NO SALES IN THIS PRICE POINT
- 100k-200k: 8 sales; ties with two sales each were New Orleans East & Central City
- 200k-300k: 16 sales; Gentilly dominated this category too
- 300k-400k: 17 sales; Milan was the winner with four of them
- 400k-500k: 13 sales; Central City & East Carrollton tied for the winning position
- 500k-750k: 8 sales; Audubon won with two of those sales- the remainder were scattered about
- 750k-1 Million: 4 sales; Uptown had half of the sales
- 1M & Up: 4 sales; Bayou St. John, West Carrollton, Mid-City, & Touro each had a sale
If you want a list of homes for sale – send us a message below or text us!
Contact Team Be New Orleans