Welcome to Hot Hoods – where we tell you what the hottest neighborhoods of New Orleans were for the past month! This is the January 2023 edition.
0-$100k: 16 sales total; Algiers had the most sales with 7 of them
$100k-$200k: 31 sales; New Orleans East was the clear winner in this category!
$200k-$300k: 23 sales; New Orleans East was the front runner in this price range; houses ranged from new construction (in the East!) to houses in need of full renovations (West Carrollton)
$300k-$400k: 24 sales; Gentilly had the most sales; there was even a new build in Central City!
$400-$500k: 11 sales; Lakeview & East Carrollton tied for this category
$500-$750k: 20 sales; Lakeview dominated these sales with over half
$750k-$1M: 8 sales; Audubon & Lakeview were tied with 3 sales each
$1M & Up: 7 sales; Audubon was the winner; the highest sale was $1.7M
- 0-$100k: 3 sales in various areas
- $100-$200k: 8 sales; Gentilly had the most sales
- $200-$300k: 11 sales; Gentilly was the winner
- $300-$400k: 4 sales; Gentilly had 3 of the 4 sales
- $400-$500k: 8 sales; The winner was Central City
- $500-$750k: 5 sales; Mid-City had two of those sales
- $750k-$1M: 1 sale; City Park
- $1M & Up: 2 sales; Marigny & Irish Channel – highest price was $1.3M
Ready to buy your next home? Text us!