Welcome to Hot Hoods – where we tell you what the hottest neighborhoods of New Orleans were for the past month! This is the August 2023 edition.
0-$100k: 9 sales; Algiers had 4 of those, with the lowest sale being $51.300
$100k-$200k: 41 sales; New Orleans dominated this round with over half of the sales
$200k-$300k: 34 sales; Algiers again was the winner with having affordable, move-in ready inventory
$300k-$400k: 27 sales; Broadmoor and Gentilly were neck and neck to win this category!
$400-$500k: 19 sales; the Uptown neighborhood was barely the winner with only 3 of these sales.
$500-$750k: 36 sales; Lakeview had about half of the sales while the rest were mainly Uptown and in Audubon
$750k-$1M: 12 sales; the Uptown neighborhood again came out on top!
$1M & Up: 8 sales; Lake Vista was the winner even though they only had 2 of the sales. The rest were scattered around the city!
- 0-$100k: 2 sales; Hollygrove & 7th Ward
- $100-$200k: 7 sales; St. Claude had the most sales
- $200-$300k: 20 sales; Gentilly had the majority
- $300-$400k: 10 sales; Hollygorve & Broadmoor were tied with 2 each
- $400-$500k: 12 sales; the winner was Bywater
- $500-$750k: 11 sales; Mid-City had 2 while the rest were scattered across the city
- $750k-$1M: 1 sale; Audubon
- $1M & Up: 1 sale; East Carrollton
Would you like to see the number for other areas of the city? Contact us!
Want to get listings and real estate info? Sign up for our newsletter!