365 New Orleans is focused on local artists and businesses. Every single day, for one year, a new person or place will be highlighted. Follow along on Instagram: @365NewOrleans Samantha Capone has a tiny office in her Bayou St. John home where she is running her fempire, Three Little Words. Her love of… Read more »READ MORE
Rentals with Leslie
Whether you need help putting your rental on the market to find a great tenant, or you need assistance finding your next place to live – Leslie can help with either of those!
Home Owners Looking for Tenants:
- Professional Photos. Yep, even for rentals we want to very best photos to make your place look stunning.
- Marketing. We want every potential tenant to see your place! Your listing will not only go into the local MLS system, but it will be syndicating to most real estate sites – including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, HotPads, Apartment Guide, & even other real estate companies.
- The other stuff. We make sure your potential tenant is the right one for you by including a background check, credit check, & eviction check. We also call previous landlords and their current job to make sure they are still employed.
Looking for a place to rent in New Orleans:
- Professional Consultation. Let’s take a moment to chat about what your wants and needs are for your next rental.
- Listings, Listings, Listings. We will set up a MLS search for you and you will start receiving listings immediately.
- What if I find something else off Craigslist? No biggie! I’m glad you found something you loved. Let me know so I can stop your search on my side!
- What does this cost me? Nada. The landlord of the property pays me – not you!
If you’re ready to talk to a professional about helping with your renting needs, send your info to me below and let’s get this ball rolling!