365 New Orleans is focused on local artists and businesses. Every single day, for one year, a new person or place will be highlighted. Follow along on Instagram: @365NewOrleans Paul Tufaro, clearly a New York native, arrived in New Orleans 21 years ago. As a kid, he grew up working in New York delis.… Read more »READ MORE
Rentals with Leslie
Whether you need help putting your rental on the market to find a great tenant, or you need assistance finding your next place to live – Leslie can help with either of those!
Home Owners Looking for Tenants:
- Professional Photos. Yep, even for rentals we want to very best photos to make your place look stunning.
- Marketing. We want every potential tenant to see your place! Your listing will not only go into the local MLS system, but it will be syndicating to most real estate sites – including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, HotPads, Apartment Guide, & even other real estate companies.
- The other stuff. We make sure your potential tenant is the right one for you by including a background check, credit check, & eviction check. We also call previous landlords and their current job to make sure they are still employed.
Looking for a place to rent in New Orleans:
- Professional Consultation. Let’s take a moment to chat about what your wants and needs are for your next rental.
- Listings, Listings, Listings. We will set up a MLS search for you and you will start receiving listings immediately.
- What if I find something else off Craigslist? No biggie! I’m glad you found something you loved. Let me know so I can stop your search on my side!
- What does this cost me? Nada. The landlord of the property pays me – not you!
If you’re ready to talk to a professional about helping with your renting needs, send your info to me below and let’s get this ball rolling!