Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home in the New Orleans metro area (or anywhere in the state), you will find yourself staring at a Louisiana Residential Agreement to Buy to Sell. Your real estate agent may call it a “purchase agreement.” This nine-page document covers all the pertinent details and… Read more »READ MORE
Rentals with Leslie & Heather
Whether you need help putting your rental on the market to find a great tenant, or you need assistance finding your next place to live – top New Orleans real estate agents, Leslie & Heather, can help with either of those!
Home Owners Looking for Tenants:
- Professional Photos. Yep, even for rentals we want to very best photos to make your place look stunning.
- Marketing. We want every potential tenant to see your place! Your listing will not only go into the local MLS system, but it will be syndicating to most real estate sites – including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, HotPads, Apartment Guide, & even other real estate companies.
- The other stuff. We make sure your potential tenant is the right one for you by including a background check, credit check, & eviction check. We also call previous landlords and their current job to make sure they are still employed.
Looking for a place to rent in New Orleans:
- Professional Consultation. Let’s take a moment to chat about what your wants and needs are for your next rental.
- Listings, Listings, Listings. We will set up a MLS search for you and you will start receiving listings immediately.
- What if I find something else off Craigslist? No biggie! I’m glad you found something you loved. Let me know so I can stop your search on my side!
- What does this cost me? Nada. The landlord of the property pays me – not you!
If you’re ready to talk to a professional about helping with your renting needs, send your info to us below and let’s get this ball rolling! Or TEXT US!