Welcome to Hot Hoods – where we tell you what the hottest neighborhoods of New Orleans were for the past month! This is the September 2023 edition.
0-$100k: 18 sales total; Algiers was by far the top dog, with over half of them!
$100k-$200k: 41 sales; New Orleans East had 12 of these sales, and Algiers was right behind them
$200k-$300k: 46 sales; Gentilly had the most sales, and you could even find new builds at this price point in the 7th Ward!
$300k-$400k: 34 sales; Gentilly was also the winner here and had 5 new builds in this price range
$400-$500k: 38 sales; Lakeview was the hottest spot this month!
$500-$750k: 33 sales; Lakeview was again the winner!
$750k-$1M: 12 sales; West Riverside had 5 of these sales
$1M & Up: 14 sales; Irish Channel & Audubon both tied with 2 sales a piece – the highest sale was 2.6M in the Garden District
- 0-$100k: 4 sales; Gert Town, Hollygrove, and 7th Ward all had sales in this price range
- $100-$200k: 12 sales; 7th Ward had the most sales
- $200-$300k: 13 sales; 7th Ward had the majority
- $300-$400k: 13 sales; Mid-City had 5 of the sales
- $400-$500k: 9 sales; the winner was Central City
- $500-$750k: 6 sales; Central City had 2 of them
- $750k-$1M: 1 sale: West Riverside
- $1M & Up: 4 sales; they were spread between Lower Garden, French Quarter, Marigny, & Central City
Want to get listings and real estate info? Sign up for our newsletter!