365 New Orleans is focused on local artists and businesses. Every single day, for one year, a new person or place will be highlighted. Follow along on Instagram: @365NewOrleans
Renee Gautreaux, The Gallery Salon & Spa’s Co-Owner & General Manager, believes that love is in the details with providing exceptional spa services for all her customers. When people leave her business, she’s confident they will leave feeling less stress and looking their very best. The way to make that happen is maintaining a welcome, calm, and clean environment plus engaging with our guests and being mindful of specific needs using quality organic products.
While you can schedule an appointment at The Gallery by phone for many treatments and services, what might make you take pause is the gorgeous art on the walls and the inviting bright open space of an actual art gallery. Renee curates each show, and they change out every couple of months. She strives to keep it all local and only selects pieces that go with the mood and positivity of the rooms. Artists are a broad range of up and coming to established talent. She donates a portion of the proceeds as well as artwork to local charities in hopes to do her part in giving back to the community. They have teacher appreciation discounts too as we feel they do not get enough recognition for their important role.
1. What products and services do you offer?
Lakeview’s only full service luxury day spa & salon where we offer the very best in personal care and comfort while enjoying local art in a contemporary space located just 5 miles away from the French Quarter & within a small community neighbor. You’ll always hear a friendly voice when you call, and you’ll be greeted with a smile when you arrive for your appointment. We are happy to accommodate walk-ins when available, we ask to book with us in advance to guarantee your service time & with your favorite technicians who are committed to providing you with the highest quality salon and spa experience.
For both the salon and spa, we offer an array of organic natural spa & hair products to low chemical salon products which we buy locally. We are sure to always ask about
allergies and sensitivities before any treatments. Products: Dermaware, Skin Script,
Green Cream, Biotone, Pureology, Aquage, Crew, Brazilian Blow Out, Kneipp, Schmidts,
2. How long have you been in business?
3. How do people find you online?
4. What is lesser known about your business that you wish more people knew?
We are one of the few hair salons open on Sundays and Mondays however closed on
Tuesdays. I would love to increase the awareness that we do it all! This is a full service
salon and spa and we are open to book for spa parties too!
5. Lagniappe Info.
- We host bridal showers, birthday parties, and even children’s birthday parties! We can host a variety of functions.
- When the weather is nice, catered lunches are a feature on our patio during a full spa
day for just a small service fee.
- Not only can you come and get a massage, but a couples massage is also a popular
option. There is a gorgeous steam shower available in the room for after the massage
plus champagne & chocolates are served. We were voted top 10 most romantic day spas by New Orleans Online in which we are very proud of!
- We are open for hair services on Sundays and Mondays. We have 2 stylists with over five years experience to another with 20 years experience. We can certainly accommodate evening hair appointment requests after 6 pm for our customers.
- Prenatal & Hot Stone Therapy massage is popular however we just added Sports
Massage and Cupping to our service list. We are excited about that as our therapists are highly skilled at what they do and we take pride in having experienced staff on hand for our guests specific needs!
- Coming soon, we will be adding a spa membership program. This would be a consistent wellness plan for yourself while enjoying other perks at our lovely facility.
Stop by The Gallery Salon & Spa located at 6312 Argonne Blvd in Lakeview.